full board

Thursday, 11 July 2013

Introduction to the Online Income Teacher & Free Course

A few years ago, my life was in crisis!  I had graduated university with a degree, but was struggled to find a job of any kind within my chosen field.  This wasn't helped by the fact that there was a huge economic disaster at the time, which hit my generation very hard.  Having no income and no future career path, life was looking very bleak!
One day I decided that I had had enough!  I stopped looking for a job that clearly wasn't there and decided that I was going to start my own business.  At first, I didn't have a clue what this business was going to be, but it was pretty obvious that it should be online.


I had no prior knowledge of website building, but I taught myself for FREE.  There was a definite learning curve to doing this, but every step of the way, it was obvious that this information would help me through out my life. 

Since that time I have been able to build websites and earn money from them.  I am no technical genius, there are still things that I am learning every day, but building websites has given me a future that I look forward too.  There is nothing better than working from home by doing a job that you love, that lets you spend time with your family.

I believe that anyone can learn to do this just like I did.
This is why I set up Training Course', 
to show how easy it is to start  and set-up an online business. 

So get ready to change your life just like I did!  
At the end of this course, you will be able to set-up your own blog and know how to build online income from your website.

Knowing how to build websites will open your eyes to the huge possibilities of becoming successful online.

Here is a list of what we will be learning over the next 7 days!

Day 1
What is a Domain Name?
What makes a good Domain Name?
How to Register a Domain Name
What is a Hosting Provider?
Which Hosting Provider should I choose?
How to Host Your Website
Connect your new Domain name and Host together
Homework!!!

Day 2
What is WordPress?
How to Install WordPress for your Website
How do I make my website look good?
WordPress Themes
Homework!!!

Day 3
What makes Website Content so Important?
Ways to produce quality website content
Other Content that you could use for your Website
Homework!!!

Day 4
How to make money online
Different methods to monetize your website
Homework!!!

Day 5
How can I attract people to my website?
Traffic building techniques
Homework!!!

Day 6
How can I get people to revisit my website?
Techniques to bring traffic back to your website
Homework!!!

Day 7
Useful tips to help manage your website
Homework!!!
I am a great believer in practical learning, so each day I will include a homework task for you to complete.  This will help to reinforce what we have learnt from that day, giving you the useful experience that you can use for your site.
This 'FREE 7 Day Training eCourse' isn't a get rich quick guide!  In my view it takes hard work and perseverance to become successful.  This guide is a great way to get started and show you the important steps that you can take.  It is YOU that needs to put the effort in to making it work!

I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy this training course
All the best
Ishaq Ibrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment